sh0dan // VoxPod

Sunday, March 13, 2005

UI and navigation

I've been working a bit more on the UI, for now this has been done:
  • File Drag 'n' Drop support.
  • Image rotation, with live update.
  • Automatic Image Rotation based on EXIF.
  • Black Level adjustment.
  • Mouse Wheel support for PS-inspired zoom steps.
  • Minor tweaks and adjustments.
I've been fighting for some of these features, since I don't have access to any internet at home, some simple things suddenly become quite complex, when you suddenly miss some basic formula or function call and you can't find anything on your computer.

I've been getting some help som Google Desktop Search, which has been so kind to index my harddrive. Suddently seaching through your entire source code library is a breeze. Very helpful indeed! I also noted that it made a great archivation util, since it indexes all changes I make to my source code on the fly - so now I got 150 snapshots of my main code file already. ;)

Up next is more image adjustments. Levels, brightness, contrast, hue and saturation should be rather straightforward and should be the next part of the project. The next challenge will be image download and saving, but using PNG and JPEG libraries should make the file creation a bit eassier. Anyway here is todays screenshot:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home