sh0dan // VoxPod

Monday, March 07, 2005

And we got... Colors!

Just a minor update on things. I managed to get hold of a GeForce FX 5200. It's slow, but it does the job. I managed to upload the data as three 16bit Luminace planes, and use a pixel shader to combine the three images. Here is the result:





For some reason I've been imagining that Colors weren't recorded as RGB on my camera, but that makes the task a bit simpler. My next plan is implementing rudimentary color correction routines and some more GUI for them.

As the Bayer pattern interpolation really IS a comlicated thing on 3D hardware, I'm leaving it for a while and using the fast interpolation of dcraw.

2 Comments:

  • ikke for at være en zealot, men prøv lige at lure det her: http://developer.apple.com/macosx/tiger/coreimage.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 pm  

  • Don't worry - it'll be DirectX, so you wont have competition there. But lets see when both are finished.

    By Blogger Klaus Post, at 10:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home